Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sprouts 2017: A CGT Conference for Undergrads

Exciting news for New England Gamesters: Craig Tennenhouse is organizing the first Sprouts, a conference for undergrad CGT research.  (I helped by making the website.)  Sprouts 2017 will take place at the University of New England (Biddeford, ME) on April 29.  The basic plan is to continue hosting Sprouts every year at either UNE or Plymouth State (NH).

I know this announcement is a bit late, but things have come together only recently.  Inspired by our desire to get our gamester undergrads involved in research, we're harnessing the opportunity presented by Craig's research class.

Hopefully in the future, we'll be able to get the word out sooner to attract visitors from the region.

2 comments:

  1. Announce it earlier in the future, and I can encourage my students to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I will definitely do that!

    ReplyDelete