Here were some highlights:
- Presenting Atropos
- Meeting 35 new friends
- Playing Cookie Cutter with creator Paul Ottaway
- Listening to current NoGo World Champion, Fan Xie, explain why he was losing to Bob Hearn's NoGo program while playing it.
- Proving something on Tuesday and seeing the result mentioned in a talk on Wednesday morning!
- Learning to Curl
- Witnessing Zhujiu Jiang take on eight mathematicians at once in Go. (He only lost one of the matches.)
- Playing Games... and losing most of them.
In other news, welcome to the Spring semester! I will return to the schedule of posting Tuesdays and Fridays. As normal, let me know if there's anything interesting you'd like me to cover! :)