Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hello Combinatorial Gamers!

Hello!

I am a theoretical computer scientist who semi-accidentally fell into the field of Combinatorial Game Theory. I have, multiple times, had an issue with not knowing enough about what is known about combinatorial games--and worse, not knowing how to find out more! This is a hopeful attempt at mimicking the success of Lance and Bill's complexity blog.

Aside from hoping to hear back from other people, this blog will have two main goals:

1) Provide resources (links, mostly) for those looking to know more about Combinatorial Game Theory (CGT).

2) Ask potentially interesting questions about CGT.

A few bonus points:

If I wind up finding another good blog devoted to this same venture, I'll likely end this blog with a link to that.

It would be great if there were more people than just me making posts (as with the complexity blog). I assume Blogger has a method for doing that and would be glad to implement such a thing.

Great!

-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment